Thursday, December 24, 2009

Barber -vs-Mc Donald



The large fries which I had eaten without worrying the calories intake!!



The large QP that I had at Mc Donald on 23 Dec 09!!









23 December 2009

I rushed home after my office hour as i had promised Abang to cut his hair at his favourite uncle Barber (I dont get his name altho we are his loyal customer since 2 years ago!!)near to our house. Reached home around 5.45pm , picked-up Abang and drove to the Barber's shop- unfortunately the shop was closed. So, to kill our time, I drove to Petronas Prima Saujana to upload my T&G card.

Abang wanted to have Mc Donald (which is near to Petronas), so, we went there. I told myself not to but anything for me as I wanted to avoid any oily food (for my diet eh!!)...unfortunately, I just couldn't resist my apetite! I ordered Happy Meal for Abang and ....... regular Quarter Pounder for me. The sales assistant pursuaded me to add anor RM1.20 so that I would entitle for a large menu-without furher thinking I agreed with her.

There you are!!! at last I ate 1 large QP and 1 large fries......while eating I do remember the calories which would be added to my body but I just couldnt stop eating it.

When I was driving back, I saw the light at the Barber's shop was on, so I went there to cut Abang's hair and we reached home around 7.00 pm...

"Things that you never plan will happen when the intended agenda is not materialised as planned."



1 comment:

  1. Mmg gone la programme Biggest Loser kat office kan. Mmg gone habis nampaknya! Hehe

    ReplyDelete