Thursday, March 18, 2010




At last the time has come for me & Aniq to fly to Perlis. My eldest brother has been staying in Perlis for the past 30 years but only now I managed to visit his house!What kind of sister am I!!I was there to attend Emi's wedding (my bro's 2nd daughter). Her elder sister(Dura) is scheduled to get married in Nov this year too. So, most probably I'll fly there again.
My flight was on the 12th March 2010 at 1.25pm. There was a slight delay due to technical problem and we had safely landed around 3.15pm instead on 2.55pm as scheduled. Angah (Along Shahira's bro) has fetched us and we reached my bro's house around 4.00pm and I missed the Akad Nikah session which has just over. My eldest sister and her 2 grandchildren were already there. My sister from Kelantan was supposed to arrive by bus at 5.00pm, however due to some technical problem also, she and her 2 kids reached the house around 6.00pm. Couldnt imagine, how she manage to be on the bus for 9 hours!! Oden & Mor reached perlis around 10.00 am on 13th March,i.e the wedding day itself.
To my surprise, my aunties from Sabak Bernam attended the wedding and Bik Mar was crying coz she never thot that she would be in Perlis for the wedding. The sad thing was, my mom wasnt there! Not that she didnt want to come but her health condition didnt allow her to travel in long hour.
Alhamdulillah, the wedding reception went smoothly. The following day we attended the kenduri at Emi's hubby's house. Lauk2 dia yummy.The funny thing was I teringin sangat nak dapat kuih wajik as a gift, unfortunately, depa bagi kat org2 sana je.Yg menghantar pengantin tak dapat..sob..sob..sob..terliur tu...
After the wedding to we went straight to Padang Besar.I pun tak tau ada apa kat sana. Rupanya dia macam sebuah complex and ada small kedai jual baju2 siam/imitated/kuih2 kering.So, I beli je baju adik sehelai, abang sehelai & for me sehelai & beli back pack bag jenama "Samsonite" lagi tu..jgn mare...the area was very2 hot &bergelen2 gak air minum. Sampai rumah around 5.45pm. Trus packing barang balik KLIA.
Flight malam tu tak smooth, bergolek2 so, I rasa macam nak termun***, walaupun dah telan ubat tahan mun***.Dah lah tu air traffic kat KLIA jam, kena delay lagi kat atas.Kalau lambat lebih 1/2 jam lagi mau I terburai dalam flight tu. Sampai umah around 12.00am on 15th March- Hujan lebat pulak tu...
Sampai rumah , adik dah bangun tunggu ...kesian adik kena tinggal, sampai demam2 lah...
Went to work as usual on the following day...

No comments:

Post a Comment